Active VIII Physiotherapy is committed to always look after our patients’ safety and wellbeing.
Public Health England and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy have provided us with the most up to date clinical guidelines with respect to the re-opening of Active VIII.
In accordance with Public Health England we have undertaken thorough risk assessments and implemented strict infection prevention and health and safety control measures for every aspect of our clinic environment and our client’s journey through the clinic.
These measures are fully compliant with current Public Health England guidelines and ensure that we provide the safest environment for everyone:
● No more than “One” client is allowed in the clinic at a time, with a stagger of 15 minutes before the next client arrives.
● Patients are to wait outside until the therapists calls them in having taken their temperatures with thermal imaging
● Only two clinic rooms will be to maintain a 2 metre distance.
● Except for emergency – Toilet facilities ARE closed
● Active VIII Physiotherapists will be wearing full PPE including FFP3 face masks, face shields and surgical gloves.
● A full glass screen covers the reception desk/staff. Reception chairs are spaced 2 metres apart
● All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each appointment, protecting clients and staff alike.
Due to escalating costs of PPE and sanatising equipment products, for the foreseeable future, we are making a charge of £2.50 to all patients to cover these additional costs. We thank you for your understanding!
In the first instance, we are required to undertake a brief telephone “triage” consultation with all of our clients. This will determine if a “face-to-face” or an “online video” physiotherapy consultation is best for you.
In the event of any uncertainty a Physiotherapist will contact you to discuss your clinical needs and how we can best achieve this.
Face-to-Face Consultation: Where clinically appropriate, clients will be offered a face-to-face consultation. Following this the client and therapist will agree as to whether future treatment sessions can be delivered remotely via video consultation or where clinically appropriate continue as “face-to-face” consultations.
Clients, Staff and the General Public: can have confidence in Active VIII’s strict procedures, ensuring the health and safety of everyone.
Medical Insurance: We are recognised by all medical insurance companies and both “in clinic” and “online video” consultations are covered.
Confidence: All reasonable infection prevention and control measures are in place and compliant with Public Health England guidelines
Communication: Via our website updates, Active VIII will provide our clients, staff and the general public with regular updates with respect to Public Health England guidelines and clinic appointments.
There is a cancellation fee for cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice. This is currently £25 per appointment. Missed appointments will be charged at full appointment fee.
Saturdays available on request for emergencies. Contact 07733 318993
For Appointments please telephone
Tel: 01491 577129
Fax: 01491 579230
Henley Physiotherapy, Sports Injury & Biomechanical Solutions Centre
3 West Lane
Oxon RG9 2DZ